Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
"Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sodium chloride-dependent neurotransmitter symporters located primarily on the PLASMA MEMBRANE of serotonergic neurons. They are different than SEROTONIN RECEPTORS, which signal cellular responses to SEROTONIN. They remove SEROTONIN from the EXTRACELLULAR SPACE by high affinity reuptake into PRESYNAPTIC TERMINALS. Regulates signal amplitude and duration at serotonergic synapses and is the site of action of the SEROTONIN UPTAKE INHIBITORS.
|Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transporter Proteins
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, Serotonin-Specific
- Neurotransmitter Transporters, Serotonin Specific
- Serotonin-Specific Neurotransmitter Transporters
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine Plasma Membrane Transport Protein
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine Plasma Membrane Transport Protein
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, Serotonin-Specific
- Neurotransmitter Transport Proteins, Serotonin Specific
- Serotonin Transporter
- SERT Proteins
Solute Carrier Family 6, Member 4 Protein
- Solute Carrier Family 6, Member 4 Protein
- Sodium-Dependent Serotonin Transporter
- Serotonin Transporter, Sodium-Dependent
- Sodium Dependent Serotonin Transporter
- Transporter, Sodium-Dependent Serotonin
- 5HT Transporter
- SLC6A4 Protein
- Platelet Serotonin Transporter
- Serotonin Transporter, Platelet
- Serotonin Transporter, Platelets
- Platelets Serotonin Transporter
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Serotonin Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.