"Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A component of the CYTOCHROME B6F COMPLEX, this enzyme catalyzes the oxidation of plastoquinol-1 to PLASTOQUINONE.
- Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase
- Plastoquinol Plastocyanin Reductase
- Reductase, Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin
- Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin
- Plastoquinol Plastocyanin Oxidoreductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plastoquinol-Plastocyanin Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.