Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins
"Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Intracellular proteins that reversibly bind hydrophobic ligands including: saturated and unsaturated FATTY ACIDS; EICOSANOIDS; and RETINOIDS. They are considered a highly conserved and ubiquitously expressed family of proteins that may play a role in the metabolism of LIPIDS.
|Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Myocardial-Specific
- Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Myocardial-Specific
- Fatty Acid Binding Proteins, Myocardial Specific
- Myocardial Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Myocardial Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein, Cardiac Myocyte
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein, Cardiac Myocyte
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein, Myocardial
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein, Myocardial
Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Adipocyte-Specific
- Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Adipocyte-Specific
- Fatty Acid Binding Proteins, Adipocyte Specific
- Adipocyte-Specific Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Adipocyte Specific Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Adipocyte Lipid Binding Protein
Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Cytosolic-Specific
- Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins, Cytosolic-Specific
- Fatty Acid Binding Proteins, Cytosolic Specific
- Cytosolic Lipid-Binding Proteins
- Cytosolic Lipid Binding Proteins
- Lipid-Binding Proteins, Cytosolic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fatty Acid-Binding Proteins" by people in Profiles.
Low Neonatal Plasma n-6/n-3 PUFA Ratios Regulate Offspring Adipogenic Potential and Condition Adult Obesity Resistance. Diabetes. 2018 04; 67(4):651-661.
Circulating adipokines are associated with pre-eclampsia in women with type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2017 12; 60(12):2514-2524.
Fatty acid and lipid profiles in primary human trophoblast over 90h in culture. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2017 Jun; 121:14-20.
Fatty acid binding protein-4 is expressed in the mouse placental labyrinth, yet is dispensable for placental triglyceride accumulation and fetal growth. Placenta. 2014 Oct; 35(10):802-7.
Fluorescent n-3 and n-6 very long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids: three-photon imaging in living cells expressing liver fatty acid-binding protein. J Biol Chem. 2010 Jun 11; 285(24):18693-708.
Downregulated IRS-1 and PPARgamma in obese women with gestational diabetes: relationship to FFA during pregnancy. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Mar; 282(3):E522-33.