"beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A monooxygenase that catalyzes the conversion of BETA-CAROTENE into two molecules of RETINAL. It was formerly characterized as EC 18.104.22.168 and EC 22.214.171.124.
- beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase
- 15,15'-Monooxygenase, beta-Carotene
- beta Carotene 15,15' Monooxygenase
- Carotene Dioxygenase
- Dioxygenase, Carotene
- beta-Carotene 15,15'-Dioxygenase
- 15,15'-Dioxygenase, beta-Carotene
- beta Carotene 15,15' Dioxygenase
- beta-Carotene Cleaving Enzyme
- Cleaving Enzyme, beta-Carotene
- beta Carotene Cleaving Enzyme
- beta, beta-Carotene-15,15'-Dioxygenase
- beta, beta-Carotene-15,15'-Monooxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "beta-Carotene 15,15'-Monooxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.