"Physician-Nurse Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The reciprocal interaction of physicians and nurses.
- Physician-Nurse Relations
- Physician Nurse Relations
- Physician-Nurse Relation
- Relation, Physician-Nurse
- Relations, Physician-Nurse
- Physician Nurse Relationship
- Nurse Relationship, Physician
- Nurse Relationships, Physician
- Physician Nurse Relationships
- Relationship, Physician Nurse
- Relationships, Physician Nurse
- Nurse-Physician Relations
- Nurse Physician Relations
- Nurse-Physician Relation
- Relation, Nurse-Physician
- Relations, Nurse-Physician
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physician-Nurse Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physician-Nurse Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physician-Nurse Relations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Physician-Nurse Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.