"Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the syn-dehydrogenation of linoleol-CoA gamma-linolenoyl-CoA. It was formerly characterized as EC 188.8.131.52.
- Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase
- Desaturase, Linoleoyl-CoA
- Delta-6 Fatty Acid Desaturase
- Delta 6 Fatty Acid Desaturase
- Delta 6 Desaturase
- Delta 6 FADTase
- Linoleic Acid Delta-6 Desaturase
- Linoleic Acid Delta 6 Desaturase
- Linoleoyl CoA Desaturase
- CoA Desaturase, Linoleoyl
- Desaturase, Linoleoyl CoA
- Linoleoyl Coenzyme A Desaturase
- Fatty Acid Delta-6-Desaturase
- Acid Delta-6-Desaturase, Fatty
- Delta-6-Desaturase, Fatty Acid
- Fatty Acid Delta 6 Desaturase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Linoleoyl-CoA Desaturase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.