"Proteostasis Deficiencies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders caused by imbalances in the PROTEIN HOMEOSTASIS network - synthesis, folding, and transport of proteins; post-translational modifications; and degradation or clearance of misfolded proteins.
- Proteostasis Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Proteostasis
- Deficiency, Proteostasis
- Proteostasis Deficiency
- Proteostasis Dysfunctions
- Dysfunction, Proteostasis
- Dysfunctions, Proteostasis
- Proteostasis Dysfunction
Protein Misfolding Disorders
- Protein Misfolding Disorders
- Disorder, Protein Misfolding
- Disorders, Protein Misfolding
- Misfolding Disorder, Protein
- Misfolding Disorders, Protein
- Protein Misfolding Disorder
- Protein Folding Disorders
- Disorder, Protein Folding
- Disorders, Protein Folding
- Folding Disorder, Protein
- Folding Disorders, Protein
- Protein Folding Disorder
- Protein Folding Diseases
- Disease, Protein Folding
- Diseases, Protein Folding
- Folding Disease, Protein
- Folding Diseases, Protein
- Protein Folding Disease
- Protein Misfolding Diseases
- Disease, Protein Misfolding
- Diseases, Protein Misfolding
- Misfolding Disease, Protein
- Misfolding Diseases, Protein
- Protein Misfolding Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proteostasis Deficiencies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proteostasis Deficiencies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proteostasis Deficiencies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proteostasis Deficiencies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proteostasis Deficiencies" by people in Profiles.
Effect of liposome-encapsulated hemoglobin resuscitation on proteostasis in small intestinal epithelium after hemorrhagic shock. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2016 07 01; 311(1):G180-91.
Critical role of proteostasis-imbalance in pathogenesis of COPD and severe emphysema. J Mol Med (Berl). 2011 Jun; 89(6):577-93.
Early-age-related changes in proteostasis augment immunopathogenesis of sepsis and acute lung injury. PLoS One. 2010 Nov 15; 5(11):e15480.
Bringing natural products into the fold - exploring the therapeutic lead potential of secondary metabolites for the treatment of protein-misfolding-related neurodegenerative diseases. Nat Prod Rep. 2011 Jan; 28(1):26-47.