Translational Medical Research
"Translational Medical Research" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The application of discoveries generated by laboratory research and preclinical studies to the development of clinical trials and studies in humans. A second area of translational research concerns enhancing the adoption of best practices.
|Translational Medical Research
- Translational Medical Research
- Medical Research, Translational
- Research, Translational Medical
- Translational Medical Science
- Medical Science, Translational
- Medical Sciences, Translational
- Science, Translational Medical
- Sciences, Translational Medical
- Translational Medical Sciences
- Translational Research, Medical
- Medical Translational Research
- Research, Medical Translational
- Translational Medicine
- Medicine, Translational
- Knowledge Translation
- Knowledge Translations
- Translation, Knowledge
- Translations, Knowledge
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Translational Medical Research".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Translational Medical Research".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Translational Medical Research" by people in this website by year, and whether "Translational Medical Research" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.