Complement C4b-Binding Protein
"Complement C4b-Binding Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serum protein that regulates the CLASSICAL COMPLEMENT ACTIVATION PATHWAY. It binds as a cofactor to COMPLEMENT FACTOR I which then hydrolyzes the COMPLEMENT C4B in the CLASSICAL PATHWAY C3 CONVERTASE (C4bC2a).
|Complement C4b-Binding Protein
- Complement C4b-Binding Protein
- C4b-Binding Protein, Complement
- Complement C4b Binding Protein
- Protein, Complement C4b-Binding
- C4b-C3b Inactivator Cofactor
- C4b C3b Inactivator Cofactor
- Cofactor, C4b-C3b Inactivator
- C4bC3bINA Cofactor
- Complement C3b-C4b Inactivator Cofactor
- Complement C3b C4b Inactivator Cofactor
- Complement Component 4b-Binding Protein
- Complement Component 4b Binding Protein
- C4b-Binding Protein
- C4b Binding Protein
- Protein, C4b-Binding
- Complement 4b Binding Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Complement C4b-Binding Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Complement C4b-Binding Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Complement C4b-Binding Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Complement C4b-Binding Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Complement C4b-Binding Protein" by people in Profiles.