Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1
"Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An ets proto-oncogene protein expressed primarily in adult LYMPHOID TISSUE; BRAIN; and VASCULAR ENDOTHELIAL CELLS.
|Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein c ets 1
- c-ets-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- c-ets-1 Protein
- c ets 1 Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein ets-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein ets 1
- ets-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets-1
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c ets 1
- c-ets-1, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Ets-1 Transcription Factor
- Ets 1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, Ets-1
- c-ets1 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, c-ets1
- c ets1 Transcription Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ets-1" by people in Profiles.
Lupus Risk Variant Increases pSTAT1 Binding and Decreases ETS1 Expression. Am J Hum Genet. 2015 May 07; 96(5):731-9.
Transposon mutagenesis reveals cooperation of ETS family transcription factors with signaling pathways in erythro-megakaryocytic leukemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Apr 09; 110(15):6091-6.