Electronic Health Records
"Electronic Health Records" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Media that facilitate transportability of pertinent information concerning patient's illness across varied providers and geographic locations. Some versions include direct linkages to online consumer health information that is relevant to the health conditions and treatments related to a specific patient.
|Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Medical Records
- Electronic Medical Record
- Medical Record, Electronic
- Medical Records, Electronic
- Record, Electronic Medical
- Records, Electronic Medical
- Electronic Health Record
- Health Record, Electronic
- Health Records, Electronic
- Record, Electronic Health
- Records, Electronic Health
Medical Records, Computerized
- Medical Records, Computerized
- Medical Record, Computerized
- Computerized Medical Record
- Record, Computerized Medical
- Records, Computerized Medical
- Computerized Medical Records
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electronic Health Records".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electronic Health Records".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electronic Health Records" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electronic Health Records" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.