"ets-Domain Protein Elk-4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A member of the ternary complex family of ets-related transcription factors that is regulated by MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES such as EXTRACELLULAR SIGNAL-REGULATED MAP KINASES; and P38 MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES.
|ets-Domain Protein Elk-4
- ets-Domain Protein Elk-4
- Elk-4, ets-Domain Protein
- ets Domain Protein Elk 4
- Elk-4 ets-Domain Protein
- Elk 4 ets Domain Protein
- ets-Domain Protein, Elk-4
- Serum Response Factor Accessory Protein 1
- SRF Accessory Protein 1
- Serum-Response-Factor Protein-1b
- Serum Response Factor Protein 1b
- Sap1b Ets-Domain Protein
- Ets-Domain Protein, Sap1b
- Sap1b Ets Domain Protein
- Sap-1b Ets-Domain Protein
- Ets-Domain Protein, Sap-1b
- Sap 1b Ets Domain Protein
- Serum-Response-Factor Protein-1a
- Serum Response Factor Protein 1a
- Sap-1a Ets-Domain Protein
- Ets-Domain Protein, Sap-1a
- Sap 1a Ets Domain Protein
- Sap1a Ets-Domain Protein
- Ets-Domain Protein, Sap1a
- Sap1a Ets Domain Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ets-Domain Protein Elk-4".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ets-Domain Protein Elk-4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ets-Domain Protein Elk-4" by people in this website by year, and whether "ets-Domain Protein Elk-4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.