Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures
"Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The treatment of patients without the use of allogeneic BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS or blood products.
- Transfusion-Alternative Strategies
- Strategies, Transfusion-Alternative
- Strategy, Transfusion-Alternative
- Transfusion Alternative Strategies
- Transfusion-Alternative Strategy
- Transfusion-Free Surgery
- Surgeries, Transfusion-Free
- Surgery, Transfusion-Free
- Transfusion Free Surgery
- Transfusion-Free Surgeries
Blood Conservation Strategies
- Blood Conservation Strategies
- Conservation Strategies, Blood
- Conservation Strategy, Blood
- Strategies, Blood Conservation
- Strategy, Blood Conservation
- Blood Conservation Strategy
- Bloodless Surgery
- Bloodless Surgeries
- Surgeries, Bloodless
- Surgery, Bloodless
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures" by people in Profiles.
A Bridge to Bloodless Surgery: Use of Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carrier for Anemia Treatment and Autologous Blood Preservation During Redo Pulmonic Valve Replacement. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2019 Jul; 33(7):1973-1976.