Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency
"Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive disorder affecting DIHYDROPYRIMIDINE DEHYDROGENASE and causing familial pyrimidinemia. It is characterized by thymine-uraciluria in homozygous deficient patients. Even a partial deficiency in the enzyme leaves individuals at risk for developing severe 5-FLUOROURACIL-associated toxicity.
|Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Deficiencies, Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase
- Deficiency, Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase Deficiencies, Dihydropyrimidine
- Dehydrogenase Deficiency, Dihydropyrimidine
- Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiencies
- Pyrimidinemia, Familial
- Thymine-Uraciluria, Hereditary
- Hereditary Thymine-Uracilurias
- Thymine Uraciluria, Hereditary
- Thymine-Uracilurias, Hereditary
- Hereditary Thymine-Uraciluria
- Hereditary Thymine Uraciluria
- DPD Deficiency
- DPD Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, DPD
- Deficiency, DPD
- Familial Pyrimidinemia
- Familial Pyrimidinemias
- Pyrimidinemias, Familial
- Familial Pyrimidemia
- Familial Pyrimidemias
- Pyrimidemia, Familial
- Pyrimidemias, Familial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase Deficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.