Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders
"Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Parasomnias characterized by behavioral abnormalities that occur during the transition between wakefulness and sleep (or between sleep and wakefulness).
|Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders
- Sleep Wake Transition Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Transition Disorder
- Transition Disorder, Sleep-Wake
- Transition Disorders, Sleep-Wake
- Transition Disorders, Sleep Wake
- Transitional Disorders, Sleep-Wake
- Transitional Disorders, Sleep Wake
- Sleep-Wake Transitional Disorders
- Sleep Wake Transitional Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Transitional Disorder
- Transitional Disorder, Sleep-Wake
Nocturnal Leg Cramps
- Nocturnal Leg Cramps
- Cramp, Nocturnal Leg
- Cramps, Nocturnal Leg
- Leg Cramp, Nocturnal
- Leg Cramps, Nocturnal
- Nocturnal Leg Cramp
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.