Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural
"Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare neoplasm, usually benign, derived from mesenchymal fibroblasts located in the submesothelial lining of the PLEURA. It spite of its various synonyms, it has no features of mesothelial cells and is not related to malignant MESOTHELIOMA or asbestos exposure.
|Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural
- Fibrous Mesothelioma
- Fibrous Mesotheliomas
- Mesothelioma, Fibrous
- Mesotheliomas, Fibrous
- Submesothelial Fibroma
- Fibroma, Submesothelial
- Fibromas, Submesothelial
- Submesothelial Fibromas
- Localized Mesothelioma
- Localized Mesotheliomas
- Mesothelioma, Localized
- Mesotheliomas, Localized
- Solitary Fibrous Mesothelioma
- Fibrous Mesothelioma, Solitary
- Fibrous Mesotheliomas, Solitary
- Mesothelioma, Solitary Fibrous
- Mesotheliomas, Solitary Fibrous
- Solitary Fibrous Mesotheliomas
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor of the Pleura
- Benign Fibrous Mesothelioma
- Benign Fibrous Mesotheliomas
- Fibrous Mesothelioma, Benign
- Fibrous Mesotheliomas, Benign
- Mesothelioma, Benign Fibrous
- Mesotheliomas, Benign Fibrous
- Localized Fibrous Mesothelioma
- Fibrous Mesothelioma, Localized
- Fibrous Mesotheliomas, Localized
- Localized Fibrous Mesotheliomas
- Mesothelioma, Localized Fibrous
- Mesotheliomas, Localized Fibrous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural" by people in this website by year, and whether "Solitary Fibrous Tumor, Pleural" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.