"Mandibular Reconstruction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The physical restoration of oromandibular defects.
- Mandibular Reconstruction
- Mandibular Reconstructions
- Reconstruction, Mandibular
- Reconstructions, Mandibular
Mandibular Reconstructive Surgery
- Mandibular Reconstructive Surgery
- Mandibular Reconstructive Surgeries
- Reconstructive Surgeries, Mandibular
- Reconstructive Surgery, Mandibular
- Surgeries, Mandibular Reconstructive
- Surgery, Mandibular Reconstructive
- Maxillo-Mandibular Reconstruction
- Maxillo Mandibular Reconstruction
- Maxillo-Mandibular Reconstructions
- Reconstruction, Maxillo-Mandibular
- Reconstructions, Maxillo-Mandibular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mandibular Reconstruction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mandibular Reconstruction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mandibular Reconstruction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mandibular Reconstruction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.