"Pre-B Cell Receptors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Membrane proteins in precursor B-LYMPHOCYTES (pre-B Cells). They are composed of membrane-bound MU IMMUNOGLOBULIN HEAVY CHAINS in complex with SURROGATE LIGHT CHAINS instead of conventional IMMUNOGLOBULIN LIGHT CHAINS. Only successful rearrangement of the VDJ segments, at the Ig heavy chain gene locus (IMMUNOGLOBULIN HEAVY CHAIN GENES), will generate mu heavy chains that can pair with surrogate light chains. Thus formation of the pre-B cell receptors is an important checkpoint in the development of mature B cells.
|Pre-B Cell Receptors
- Pre-B Cell Receptors
- Cell Receptors, Pre-B
- Pre B Cell Receptors
- Receptors, Pre-B Cell
- Pre-B Cell Receptor
- Cell Receptor, Pre-B
- Pre B Cell Receptor
- Receptor, Pre-B Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pre-B Cell Receptors".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.124.790.651.950]
- Pre-B Cell Receptors [D12.776.124.790.651.950.750]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.377.715.548.950]
- Pre-B Cell Receptors [D12.776.377.715.548.950.750]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.816]
- Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.816.821]
- Pre-B Cell Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.816.821.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pre-B Cell Receptors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pre-B Cell Receptors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pre-B Cell Receptors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.