"N-Terminal Acetyltransferases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that catalyze the transfer of an acetyl group, usually from ACETYL COENZYME A, to the N-terminus of a peptide chain.
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferases
- Acetyltransferases, N-Terminal
- N Terminal Acetyltransferases
- Peptide N-alpha-Acetyltransferases
- N-alpha-Acetyltransferases, Peptide
- Peptide N alpha Acetyltransferases
- Peptide N-alpha Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Peptide N-alpha
- N-alpha Acetyltransferase, Peptide
- Peptide N alpha Acetyltransferase
- Amino-Terminal Amino Acid-Acetylating Enzymes
- Amino Terminal Amino Acid Acetylating Enzymes
- N alpha Acetyltransferases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Terminal Acetyltransferases" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Terminal Acetyltransferases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.