N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C
"N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An N-terminal acetyltransferase subtype that consists of the Naa30p catalytic subunit, and the Naa35p and Naa38p auxiliary subunits. It has specificity for the N-terminal METHIONINE of peptides where the next amino acid in the chain is either LEUCINE; PHENYALANINE; ISOLEUCINE; or TRYPTOPHANE.
|N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C
- Acetyltransferase C, N-Terminal
- N Terminal Acetyltransferase C
- NatC N-Terminal Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, NatC N-Terminal
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase, NatC
- NatC N Terminal Acetyltransferase
- N-Terminal Acetyltransferase Type C
- N Terminal Acetyltransferase Type C
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Terminal Acetyltransferase C" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.