"Delusional Parasitosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A delusional disorder of belief in infestation by insects or other parasites. This FORMICATION is typically accompanied by dermatological manifestation such as PRURITUS that may lead to self-mutilation in order to remove the perceived parasites. It can be either primary or secondary to a somatic or psychiatric condition.
- Delusional Parasitosis
- Delusional Parasitoses
- Parasitoses, Delusional
- Parasitosis, Delusional
- Dermatozoic Delusion
- Delusion, Dermatozoic
- Delusions, Dermatozoic
- Dermatozoic Delusions
- Psychogenic Parasitosis
- Parasitoses, Psychogenic
- Parasitosis, Psychogenic
- Psychogenic Parasitoses
- Ekbom Delusory Parasitosis
- Delusory Parasitoses, Ekbom
- Delusory Parasitosis, Ekbom
- Ekbom Delusory Parasitoses
- Parasitoses, Ekbom Delusory
- Parasitosis, Ekbom Delusory
- Ekbom Dermatozoic Delusion
- Delusion, Ekbom Dermatozoic
- Delusions, Ekbom Dermatozoic
- Dermatozoic Delusion, Ekbom
- Dermatozoic Delusions, Ekbom
- Ekbom Dermatozoic Delusions
- Ekbom Psychogenic Parasitosis
- Ekbom Psychogenic Parasitoses
- Parasitoses, Ekbom Psychogenic
- Parasitosis, Ekbom Psychogenic
- Psychogenic Parasitoses, Ekbom
- Psychogenic Parasitosis, Ekbom
- Delusory Parasitosis
- Delusory Parasitoses
- Parasitoses, Delusory
- Parasitosis, Delusory
- Ekbom Delusional Parasitosis
- Delusional Parasitoses, Ekbom
- Delusional Parasitosis, Ekbom
- Ekbom Delusional Parasitoses
- Parasitoses, Ekbom Delusional
- Parasitosis, Ekbom Delusional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Delusional Parasitosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Delusional Parasitosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Delusional Parasitosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Delusional Parasitosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.