Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney
"Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A nongenetic defect due to malformation of the KIDNEY which appears as a bunch of grapes with multiple renal cysts but lacking the normal renal bean shape, and the collection drainage system. This condition can be detected in-utero with ULTRASONOGRAPHY.
|Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidneys
- Multicystic Renal Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Multicystic Renal
- Dysplasias, Multicystic Renal
- Multicystic Renal Dysplasias
- Renal Dysplasia, Multicystic
- Renal Dysplasias, Multicystic
- Multicystic Kidney
- Multicystic Kidneys
- Multicystic Kidney Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Multicystic Kidney
- Dysplasias, Multicystic Kidney
- Kidney Dysplasia, Multicystic
- Kidney Dysplasias, Multicystic
- Multicystic Kidney Dysplasias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.