Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular
"Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pathological constriction occurring in the region above the AORTIC VALVE. It is characterized by restricted outflow from the LEFT VENTRICLE into the AORTA.
|Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular
- Stenosis, Aortic Supravalvular
- Supravalvular Stenosis, Aortic
- Supravalvar Aortic Stenosis
- Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Supravalvular Stenosis
- Aortic Supravalvular Stenoses
- Stenoses, Aortic Supravalvular
- Supravalvular Stenoses, Aortic
- Stenosis, Supravalvular Aortic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.