"Mobile Applications" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer programs or software installed on mobile electronic devices which support a wide range of functions and uses which include television, telephone, video, music, word processing, and Internet service.
- Mobile Applications
- Application, Mobile
- Applications, Mobile
- Mobile Application
- Mobile Apps
- App, Mobile
- Apps, Mobile
- Mobile App
Portable Electronic Apps
- Portable Electronic Apps
- App, Portable Electronic
- Apps, Portable Electronic
- Electronic App, Portable
- Electronic Apps, Portable
- Portable Electronic App
- Portable Electronic Applications
- Application, Portable Electronic
- Applications, Portable Electronic
- Electronic Application, Portable
- Electronic Applications, Portable
- Portable Electronic Application
Portable Software Apps
- Portable Software Apps
- App, Portable Software
- Apps, Portable Software
- Portable Software App
- Software App, Portable
- Software Apps, Portable
- Portable Software Applications
- Application, Portable Software
- Applications, Portable Software
- Portable Software Application
- Software Application, Portable
- Software Applications, Portable
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mobile Applications".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mobile Applications".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mobile Applications" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mobile Applications" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.