Patient Outcome Assessment
"Patient Outcome Assessment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
|Patient Outcome Assessment
- Patient Outcome Assessment
- Assessments, Patient Outcome
- Outcome Assessments, Patient
- Patient Outcome Assessments
- Assessment, Patient Outcomes
- Patient Outcomes Assessment
- Outcomes Assessments, Patient
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- Patient Centered Outcomes Research
- Research, Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Assessment, Patient Outcome
- Outcome Assessment, Patient
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Patient Outcome Assessment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Patient Outcome Assessment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Patient Outcome Assessment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Patient Outcome Assessment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.