"Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A carbon-carbon double bond isomerase that catalyzes the movement double bond from C3 to C2 of an unsaturated acyl-CoA. The enzyme plays a key role in allowing acyl-CoA substrates to re-enter the beta-oxidation pathway.
- Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase
- Dodecenoyl CoA Isomerase
- Isomerase, Dodecenoyl-CoA
- Acetylene-Allene Isomerase
- Acetylene Allene Isomerase
- Isomerase, Acetylene-Allene
- delta(3), delta(2)-Enoyl-CoA Isomerase
- Dodecenoyl-Coenzyme A delta-Isomerase
- Dodecenoyl Coenzyme A delta Isomerase
- delta-Isomerase, Dodecenoyl-Coenzyme A
- Enoyl-CoA Isomerase
- Enoyl CoA Isomerase
- Isomerase, Enoyl-CoA
- 3,2-trans-Enoyl-CoA Isomerase
- 3,2 trans Enoyl CoA Isomerase
- Isomerase, 3,2-trans-Enoyl-CoA
- Dodecenoyl-CoA delta-Isomerase
- Dodecenoyl CoA delta Isomerase
- delta-Isomerase, Dodecenoyl-CoA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dodecenoyl-CoA Isomerase" by people in Profiles.