"Ustekinumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal antibody that binds to IL-12 and IL-23 and is used as a DERMATOLOGIC AGENT in the treatment of patients with plaque PSORIASIS who have not responded to other therapies.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ustekinumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.937]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.937]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.377.715.5188.8.131.52.937]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ustekinumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ustekinumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ustekinumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ustekinumab" by people in Profiles.
Ustekinumab is effective for perianal fistulising Crohn's disease: a real-world experience and systematic review with meta-analysis. BMJ Open Gastroenterol. 2021 12; 8(1).