"Vaccines, Edible" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Vaccines or candidate vaccines derived from edible plants. Transgenic plants (PLANTS, TRANSGENIC) are used as recombinant protein production systems and the edible plant tissue functions as an oral vaccine.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vaccines, Edible".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Recombinant Proteins [D12.776.828]
- Vaccines, Synthetic [D12.776.828.868]
- Vaccines, Edible [D12.776.828.868.915]
- Complex Mixtures [D20]
- Biological Products [D20.215]
- Vaccines [D20.215.894]
- Vaccines, Subunit [D20.215.894.860]
- Vaccines, Edible [D20.215.894.860.915]
- Vaccines, Synthetic [D20.215.894.865]
- Vaccines, Edible [D20.215.894.865.915]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Vaccines, Synthetic [D23.050.865]
- Vaccines, Edible [D23.050.865.915]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vaccines, Edible".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vaccines, Edible" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vaccines, Edible" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.