Recommended Dietary Allowances
"Recommended Dietary Allowances" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The amounts of various substances in the diet recommended by governmental guidelines as needed to sustain healthy life.
|Recommended Dietary Allowances
- Recommended Dietary Allowances
- Allowance, Recommended Dietary
- Allowances, Recommended Dietary
- Dietary Allowance, Recommended
- Dietary Allowances, Recommended
- Recommended Dietary Allowance
Reference Daily Intake
- Reference Daily Intake
- Daily Intake, Reference
- Daily Intakes, Reference
- Intake, Reference Daily
- Intakes, Reference Daily
- Reference Daily Intakes
Recommended Daily Intake
- Recommended Daily Intake
- Daily Intake, Recommended
- Daily Intakes, Recommended
- Intake, Recommended Daily
- Intakes, Recommended Daily
- Recommended Daily Intakes
- Daily Recommended Intake
- Daily Recommended Intakes
- Intake, Daily Recommended
- Intakes, Daily Recommended
- Recommended Intake, Daily
- Recommended Intakes, Daily
Recommended Daily Allowances
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Allowance, Recommended Daily
- Allowances, Recommended Daily
- Daily Allowance, Recommended
- Daily Allowances, Recommended
- Recommended Daily Allowance
- Daily Recommended Allowance
- Allowance, Daily Recommended
- Allowances, Daily Recommended
- Daily Recommended Allowances
- Recommended Allowance, Daily
- Recommended Allowances, Daily
Dietary Reference Intake
- Dietary Reference Intake
- Dietary Reference Intakes
- Intake, Dietary Reference
- Intakes, Dietary Reference
- Reference Intake, Dietary
- Reference Intakes, Dietary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Recommended Dietary Allowances".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Recommended Dietary Allowances".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Recommended Dietary Allowances" by people in this website by year, and whether "Recommended Dietary Allowances" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Recommended Dietary Allowances" by people in Profiles.
Trans fatty acids linked to myocardial infarction and stroke: What is the evidence? Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2019 07; 29(5):306-310.
Macronutrient and micronutrient intakes of children in Oklahoma child-care centres, USA. Public Health Nutr. 2016 06; 19(8):1498-505.
What's for lunch? An analysis of lunch menus in 83 urban and rural Oklahoma child-care centers providing all-day care to preschool children. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2014 Sep; 114(9):1367-74.