"Wavelet Analysis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Signal and data processing method that uses decomposition of wavelets to approximate, estimate, or compress signals with finite time and frequency domains. It represents a signal or data in terms of a fast decaying wavelet series from the original prototype wavelet, called the mother wavelet. This mathematical algorithm has been adopted widely in biomedical disciplines for data and signal processing in noise removal and audio/image compression (e.g., EEG and MRI).
- Wavelet Analysis
- Analyses, Wavelet
- Analysis, Wavelet
- Wavelet Analyses
- Wavelet Signal Processing
- Processing, Wavelet Signal
- Processings, Wavelet Signal
- Signal Processing, Wavelet
- Signal Processings, Wavelet
- Wavelet Signal Processings
- Wavelet Transform
- Transform, Wavelet
- Transforms, Wavelet
- Wavelet Transforms
- Spatiotemporal Wavelet Analysis
- Analyses, Spatiotemporal Wavelet
- Analysis, Spatiotemporal Wavelet
- Spatiotemporal Wavelet Analyses
- Wavelet Analyses, Spatiotemporal
- Wavelet Analysis, Spatiotemporal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Wavelet Analysis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Wavelet Analysis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Wavelet Analysis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Wavelet Analysis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.