"Fibril-Associated Collagens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of non-fibrillar collagens that interact with FIBRILLAR COLLAGENS. They contain short triple helical domains interrupted by short non-helical domains and do not form into collagen fibrils.
- Fibril-Associated Collagens
- Collagens, Fibril-Associated
- Fibril Associated Collagens
- FACIT Collagen
- Fibril-Associated Collagen
- Collagen, Fibril-Associated
- Fibril Associated Collagen
- FACIT Collagens
- Collagens, FACIT
- Fibril-Associated Collagens With Interrupted Triple Helices
- Fibril Associated Collagens With Interrupted Triple Helices
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fibril-Associated Collagens".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fibril-Associated Collagens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fibril-Associated Collagens" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fibril-Associated Collagens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.