"Microscopy, Acoustic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A scientific tool based on ULTRASONOGRAPHY and used not only for the observation of microstructure in metalwork but also in living tissue. In biomedical application, the acoustic propagation speed in normal and abnormal tissues can be quantified to distinguish their tissue elasticity and other properties.
- Microscopy, Acoustic
- Acoustic Microscopies
- Microscopies, Acoustic
- Acoustic Microscopy
- Ultrasound Biomicroscopy
- Biomicroscopies, Ultrasound
- Biomicroscopy, Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Biomicroscopies
- Ultrasonographic Biomicroscopy
- Biomicroscopies, Ultrasonographic
- Biomicroscopy, Ultrasonographic
- Ultrasonographic Biomicroscopies
- Ultrasonic Biomicroscopy
- Biomicroscopies, Ultrasonic
- Biomicroscopy, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic Biomicroscopies
Microscopy, Scanning Acoustic
- Microscopy, Scanning Acoustic
- Acoustic Microscopies, Scanning
- Acoustic Microscopy, Scanning
- Microscopies, Scanning Acoustic
- Scanning Acoustic Microscopies
- Scanning Acoustic Microscopy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microscopy, Acoustic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microscopy, Acoustic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microscopy, Acoustic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Microscopy, Acoustic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.