"Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An aminohydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of 5,10-methenyltetrahydrofolate to 10-formyltetrahydrofolate. In most higher eucaryotic organisms this enzyme also includes METHYLENETETRAHYDROFOLATE DEHYDROGENASE (NADP) and FORMATE-TETRAHYDROFOLATE LIGASE activities.
- Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase
- Cyclohydrolase, Methenyltetrahydrofolate
- 5,10-Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase
- 5,10 Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase
- Cyclohydrolase, 5,10-Methenyltetrahydrofolate
- 5,10-MTHF Cyclohydrolase
- 5,10 MTHF Cyclohydrolase
- Cyclohydrolase, 5,10-MTHF
- 5,10-Methenyltetrahydrofolate 5-Hydrolase (Decyclizing)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methenyltetrahydrofolate Cyclohydrolase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.