"Blalock-Taussig Procedure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cardiovascular procedure performed to create a blood supply to the PULMONARY CIRCULATION. It involves making a connection between the subclavian, or carotid branch of the AORTA, or the AORTIC ARCH to the PULMONARY ARTERY.
- Blalock-Taussig Procedure
- Blalock Taussig Procedure
- Procedure, Blalock-Taussig
- Subclavian Pulmonary Artery Shunt
- Blue Baby Operation
- Baby Operation, Blue
- Baby Operations, Blue
- Blue Baby Operations
- Operation, Blue Baby
- Operations, Blue Baby
- Blalock Taussig Shunt
- Shunt, Blalock Taussig
- Taussig Shunt, Blalock
- Blalock-Taussig Operation
- Blalock Taussig Operation
- Operation, Blalock-Taussig
Modified Blalock-Taussig Procedure
- Modified Blalock-Taussig Procedure
- Blalock-Taussig Procedure, Modified
- Modified Blalock Taussig Procedure
- Procedure, Modified Blalock-Taussig
- Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt
- Blalock-Taussig Shunt, Modified
- Modified Blalock Taussig Shunt
- Shunt, Modified Blalock-Taussig
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Blalock-Taussig Procedure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Blalock-Taussig Procedure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Blalock-Taussig Procedure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Blalock-Taussig Procedure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.