Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes
"Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complexes containing CHLOROPHYLL and other photosensitive molecules. They serve to capture energy in the form of PHOTONS and are generally found as components of the PHOTOSYSTEM I PROTEIN COMPLEX or the PHOTOSYSTEM II PROTEIN COMPLEX.
|Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes
- Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes
- Complexes, Light-Harvesting Protein
- Light Harvesting Protein Complexes
- Protein Complexes, Light-Harvesting
- Light-Harvesting Antenna Complexes
- Complexes, Light-Harvesting Antenna
- Light Harvesting Antenna Complexes
- Antenna Complexes, Light-Harvesting
- Antenna Complexes, Light Harvesting
Light-Harvesting Chlorophyll Protein Complexes
- Light-Harvesting Chlorophyll Protein Complexes
- Light Harvesting Chlorophyll Protein Complexes
- Light-Harvesting Chlorophyll Protein
- Chlorophyll Protein, Light-Harvesting
- Light Harvesting Chlorophyll Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Light-Harvesting Protein Complexes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.