Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins
"Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Large (>160 kDa) glycoproteins with electrophoretic mobility of ALPHA-GLOBULINS, found in high concentration in the plasma of pregnant women but also in a number of species including mouse, rat, and others (ALPHA-MACROGLOBULINS). In humans, they are always present in the circulation and are nonspecific inhibitors of PROTEINASES, similar to COMPLEMENT PROTEINS (C3; C4; C5).
|Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins
- Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins
- Pregnancy Associated alpha 2 Macroglobulins
- alpha 2-Macroglobulins, Pregnancy-Associated
- Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Glycoproteins
- Pregnancy Associated alpha 2 Glycoproteins
- alpha 2-Glycoproteins, Pregnancy-Associated
- alpha2 PAG
- Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Globulins
- Pregnancy Associated alpha 2 Globulins
- alpha 2-Globulins, Pregnancy-Associated
- alpha 2-Glucoproteins
- alpha 2 Glucoproteins
- alpha 2-Macroglobulin
- alpha 2 Macroglobulin
- alpha 2-Glucoprotein
- alpha 2 Glucoprotein
- alpha2 Macroglobulin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy-Associated alpha 2-Macroglobulins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.