Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
"Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of purinergic P2Y receptors that have a preference for ATP and UTP. The activated P2Y2 receptor acts through a G-PROTEIN-coupled PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL and intracellular CALCIUM SIGNALING pathway.
|Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2
- P2Y2 Receptors, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2Y2 Receptors
- Purinoreceptor P2U
- P2Y2 Receptors
- Receptors, P2Y2
- Puringergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 2
- P2Y2 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2Y2
- P2U Receptors
- Receptors, P2U
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.