"Coproporphyria, Hereditary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal dominant porphyria that is due to a deficiency of COPROPORPHYRINOGEN OXIDASE in the LIVER, the sixth enzyme in the 8-enzyme biosynthetic pathway of HEME. Clinical features include both neurological symptoms and cutaneous lesions. Patients excrete increased levels of porphyrin precursors, 5-AMINOLEVULINATE and COPROPORPHYRINS.
- Coproporphyria, Hereditary
- Hereditary Coproporphyria
- Coproporphyrinogen Oxidase Deficiency
- Deficiency, Coproporphyrinogen Oxidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Coproporphyria, Hereditary".
- Diseases [C]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Liver Diseases [C06.552]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C06.552.830]
- Coproporphyria, Hereditary [C06.552.830.074]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C16.320.850]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C16.320.850.742]
- Coproporphyria, Hereditary [C16.320.850.742.074]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C17.800.827]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C17.800.827.742]
- Coproporphyria, Hereditary [C17.800.827.742.074]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Porphyrias [C18.452.811]
- Porphyrias, Hepatic [C18.452.811.400]
- Coproporphyria, Hereditary [C18.452.811.400.074]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Coproporphyria, Hereditary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Coproporphyria, Hereditary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Coproporphyria, Hereditary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.