Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic
"Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An induced response to threatening stimuli characterized by the cessation of body movements, except for those that are involved with BREATHING, and the maintenance of an immobile POSTURE.
|Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic
- Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic
- Cataleptic Freezing Reaction
- Cataleptic Freezing Reactions
- Freezing Reactions, Cataleptic
- Reaction, Cataleptic Freezing
- Reactions, Cataleptic Freezing
- Cataleptic Immobilization Reaction
- Cataleptic Immobilization Reactions
- Immobilization Reactions, Cataleptic
- Reaction, Cataleptic Immobilization
- Reactions, Cataleptic Immobilization
- Immobilization Reaction, Cataleptic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Freezing Reaction, Cataleptic" by people in Profiles.