"Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of devices combining electrical and mechanical components that have at least one of the dimensions in the micrometer range (between 1 micron and 1 millimeter). They include sensors, actuators, microducts, and micropumps.
- Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems
- Micro Electrical Mechanical Systems
- Micro-Electrical-Mechanical System
- System, Micro-Electrical-Mechanical
- Systems, Micro-Electrical-Mechanical
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical System
- System, Micro-Electro-Mechanical
- Systems, Micro-Electro-Mechanical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems" by people in this website by year, and whether "Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems" by people in Profiles.