Medicine, Korean Traditional
"Medicine, Korean Traditional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Medical practice or discipline that is based on the knowledge, cultures, and beliefs of the people of KOREA.
|Medicine, Korean Traditional
- Medicine, Korean Traditional
- Traditional Medicine, Korean
- Traditional Medicine, Korea
- Korea Traditional Medicine
- Medicine, Korea Traditional
- Korean Traditional Medicine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, Korean Traditional".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Complementary Therapies [E02.190]
- Medicine, Traditional [E02.190.488]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [E02.190.488.585]
- Medicine, Korean Traditional [E02.190.488.585.700]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Anthropology [I01.076]
- Anthropology, Cultural [I01.076.201]
- Culture [I01.076.201.450]
- Medicine, Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558]
- Medicine, Korean Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558.700]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, Korean Traditional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, Korean Traditional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, Korean Traditional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.