"Electrophysiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The electrical properties, characteristics of living organisms, and the processes of organisms or their parts that are involved in generating and responding to electricity.
- Electrophysiological Phenomena
- Phenomena, Electrophysiological
- Electrophysiologic Concepts
- Concept, Electrophysiologic
- Concepts, Electrophysiologic
- Electrophysiologic Concept
- Electrophysiologic Phenomena
- Phenomena, Electrophysiologic
- Electrophysiological Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Electrophysiological
- Electrophysiological Concepts
- Concept, Electrophysiological
- Concepts, Electrophysiological
- Electrophysiological Concept
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrophysiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrophysiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrophysiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrophysiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.