Green Chemistry Technology
"Green Chemistry Technology" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pollution prevention through the design of effective chemical products that have low or no toxicity and use of chemical processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances.
|Green Chemistry Technology
- Green Chemistry Technology
- Chemistry Technologies, Green
- Chemistry Technology, Green
- Green Chemistry Technologies
- Technologies, Green Chemistry
- Technology, Green Chemistry
- Environmentally Friendly Chemistry Technology
- Sustainable Chemistry Technology
- Chemistry Technologies, Sustainable
- Chemistry Technology, Sustainable
- Sustainable Chemistry Technologies
- Technologies, Sustainable Chemistry
- Technology, Sustainable Chemistry
- Environmentally Friendly Chemical Technology
Green Chemical Techniques
- Green Chemical Techniques
- Chemical Technique, Green
- Chemical Techniques, Green
- Green Chemical Technique
- Technique, Green Chemical
- Techniques, Green Chemical
- Environmentally Friendly Chemical Techniques
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Green Chemistry Technology".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Green Chemistry Technology".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Green Chemistry Technology" by people in this website by year, and whether "Green Chemistry Technology" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Green Chemistry Technology" by people in Profiles.
Electrocatalysis by subcellular liver fractions bound to carbon nanostructures for stereoselective green drug metabolite synthesis. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015 Jul 25; 51(58):11681-4.
A brief review of other notable protein detection methods on acrylamide gels. Methods Mol Biol. 2012; 869:617-20.
Coomassie Brilliant Blue removal/disposal from gel destain and used gel stain in an environment-friendly manner. Methods Mol Biol. 2012; 869:607-16.
Spicy SDS-PAGE gels: curcumin/turmeric as an environment-friendly protein stain. Methods Mol Biol. 2012; 869:567-78.