"ORAI2 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A calcium release-activated calcium-like (CRAC-like) channel subunit which functions with STROMAL INTERACTION MOLECULE 1 to regulate cell calcium influx and increase (Ca2+)-selective current.
- ORAI2 Protein
- ORAI Calcium Release-Activated Calcium Modulator 2
- ORAI Calcium Release Activated Calcium Modulator 2
- CAP-Binding Protein Complex-Interacting Protein 2
- CAP Binding Protein Complex Interacting Protein 2
- Transmembrane Protein 142B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ORAI2 Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ORAI2 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ORAI2 Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "ORAI2 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.