Emergency Medical Dispatch
"Emergency Medical Dispatch" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The mobilization of EMERGENCY CARE to the locations and people that need them.
|Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Dispatch, Emergency Medical
- Medical Dispatch, Emergency
- Emergency Police Dispatch
- Dispatch, Emergency Police
- Dispatchs, Emergency Police
- Emergency Police Dispatchs
- Police Dispatch, Emergency
- Police Dispatchs, Emergency
- Emergency Fire Dispatch
- Dispatch, Emergency Fire
- Fire Dispatch, Emergency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Emergency Medical Dispatch".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Emergency Medical Dispatch".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Emergency Medical Dispatch" by people in this website by year, and whether "Emergency Medical Dispatch" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.