Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures
"Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Attachment of orthodontic devices and materials to the MOUTH area for support and to provide a counterforce to orthodontic forces.
|Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures
- Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures
- Anchorage Procedure, Orthodontic
- Anchorage Procedures, Orthodontic
- Orthodontic Anchorage Procedure
- Procedure, Orthodontic Anchorage
- Procedures, Orthodontic Anchorage
- Orthodontic Anchorage Techniques
- Anchorage Technique, Orthodontic
- Anchorage Techniques, Orthodontic
- Orthodontic Anchorage Technique
- Technique, Orthodontic Anchorage
- Techniques, Orthodontic Anchorage
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Orthodontic Anchorage Procedures" by people in Profiles.
Contact damage to root surfaces of premolars touching miniscrews during orthodontic treatment. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008 Sep; 134(3):353-60.
Mini-implant anchorage for maxillary canine retraction: a pilot study. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2006 Aug; 130(2):228-35.