Chaperonin Containing TCP-1
"Chaperonin Containing TCP-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group II chaperonin found in eukaryotic CYTOSOL. It is comprised of eight subunits with each subunit encoded by a separate gene. This chaperonin is named after one of its subunits which is a T-COMPLEX REGION-encoded polypeptide.
|Chaperonin Containing TCP-1
- Chaperonin Containing TCP-1
- Chaperonin Containing TCP 1
- Cytosolic Molecular Chaperone CCT
- Cytosolic Chaperonin
- Chaperonin, Cytosolic
- Chaperonin CCT
- Chaperonin Containing t-Complex Polypeptide
- Chaperonin Containing t Complex Polypeptide
Chaperonin CCT, alpha Subunit
- Chaperonin CCT, alpha Subunit
- Testis Complex Polypeptide 1
- t-Complex Polypeptide 1
- t Complex Polypeptide 1
- t-Complex Protein 1
- t Complex Protein 1
- Chaperonin Containing TCP1, Subunit 1
- Chaperonin-Containing T-Complex Polypeptide 1
- Chaperonin Containing T Complex Polypeptide 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chaperonin Containing TCP-1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chaperonin Containing TCP-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chaperonin Containing TCP-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chaperonin Containing TCP-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.