"Peritoneal Fibrosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorder characterized by a wide range of structural changes in PERITONEUM, resulting from fibrogenic or inflammatory processes. Peritoneal fibrosis is a common complication in patients receiving PERITONEAL DIALYSIS and contributes to its gradual decrease in efficiency.
- Peritoneal Fibrosis
- Fibroses, Peritoneal
- Fibrosis, Peritoneal
- Peritoneal Fibroses
- Peritoneal Fibrosing Syndrome
- Fibrosing Syndrome, Peritoneal
- Fibrosing Syndromes, Peritoneal
- Peritoneal Fibrosing Syndromes
- Syndrome, Peritoneal Fibrosing
- Syndromes, Peritoneal Fibrosing
- Peritoneal Sclerosis
- Peritoneal Scleroses
- Scleroses, Peritoneal
- Sclerosis, Peritoneal
Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis
- Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis
- Encapsulating Peritoneal Scleroses
- Peritoneal Scleroses, Encapsulating
- Peritoneal Sclerosis, Encapsulating
- Scleroses, Encapsulating Peritoneal
- Sclerosis, Encapsulating Peritoneal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peritoneal Fibrosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peritoneal Fibrosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peritoneal Fibrosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Peritoneal Fibrosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.