Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases
"Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hereditary inflammation conditions, characterized by recurrent episodes of systemic inflammation. Common symptoms include recurrent fever, rash, arthritis, fatigue, and secondary AMYLOIDOSIS. Hereditary autoinflammatory diseases are associated with mutations in genes involved in regulation of normal inflammatory process and are not caused by AUTOANTIBODIES, or antigen specific T-LYMPHOCYTES.
|Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases
- Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases
- Autoinflammatory Disease, Hereditary
- Autoinflammatory Diseases, Hereditary
- Disease, Hereditary Autoinflammatory
- Diseases, Hereditary Autoinflammatory
- Hereditary Autoinflammatory Disease
- Hereditary Recurrent Fevers
- Fever, Hereditary Recurrent
- Fevers, Hereditary Recurrent
- Hereditary Recurrent Fever
- Recurrent Fever, Hereditary
- Recurrent Fevers, Hereditary
- Siegal-Cattan-Mamou Disease
- Disease, Siegal-Cattan-Mamou
- Siegal Cattan Mamou Disease
- Reimann Periodic Disease
- Disease, Reimann Periodic
- Diseases, Reimann Periodic
- Periodic Disease, Reimann
- Periodic Diseases, Reimann
- Reimann Periodic Diseases
- Hereditary Autoinflammation Diseases
- Autoinflammation Disease, Hereditary
- Autoinflammation Diseases, Hereditary
- Disease, Hereditary Autoinflammation
- Diseases, Hereditary Autoinflammation
- Hereditary Autoinflammation Disease
- Hereditary Periodic Fever Syndromes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases" by people in Profiles.
A novel mutation of IL1RN in the deficiency of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist syndrome: description of two unrelated cases from Brazil. Arthritis Rheum. 2011 Dec; 63(12):4007-17.