Genetic Association Studies
"Genetic Association Studies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The analysis of a sequence such as a region of a chromosome, a haplotype, a gene, or an allele for its involvement in controlling the phenotype of a specific trait, metabolic pathway, or disease.
|Genetic Association Studies
- Genetic Association Studies
- Association Studies, Genetic
- Association Study, Genetic
- Genetic Association Study
- Studies, Genetic Association
- Study, Genetic Association
- Genotype-Phenotype Associations
- Association, Genotype-Phenotype
- Associations, Genotype-Phenotype
- Genotype Phenotype Associations
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlation
- Genotype Phenotype Correlation
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlations
- Correlation, Genotype-Phenotype
- Correlations, Genotype-Phenotype
- Genotype Phenotype Correlations
- Genotype-Phenotype Association
- Genotype Phenotype Association
Candidate Gene Analysis
- Candidate Gene Analysis
- Analyses, Candidate Gene
- Analysis, Candidate Gene
- Candidate Gene Analyses
- Gene Analyses, Candidate
- Gene Analysis, Candidate
Candidate Gene Identification
- Candidate Gene Identification
- Gene Identification, Candidate
- Identification, Candidate Gene
- Candidate Gene Association Study
- Gene Discovery
- Discovery, Gene
- Candidate Gene Association Studies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genetic Association Studies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genetic Association Studies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genetic Association Studies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genetic Association Studies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.